Folding Arm Awnings are the perfect way to transform areas around your home where the amount of shade you need varies season by season or even day by day. Roll out temporary shade when you need it in just seconds, then stow it away again – almost invisibly – when you don’t. If you like to keep your options open without having a permanent structure in place, Country is ready to create the Folding Arm Awning solution that’s right for where you live.
If you’d like us to make your Folding Arm Awnings absolutely effortless, we can design-in motorisation and even remote control. After all, we make them right here in South Australia. Our awnings are premium quality and refined for durability through three decades of constant design evolution. More options, a greater choice of materials and an expert understanding of how each combination performs give Country a clear edge in Folding Arm Awnings.
So many South Australian homes have outdoor space that could become an amazing outdoor room – an extra living area for relaxing or entertaining, summer or winter. Trust Country Blinds to create new space with imagination and folding arm awnings, Ziptrak blinds, café blinds, …the options are endless. Request a quote from Country today and let’s make it for you now!
Need a No obligation-free measure and quote? We’ll come to you wherever you are, city, suburbs or out in the regions. It’s as easy as giving us a call on 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE . Or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
Country Blinds is a family owned and run South Australian business that’s been making products to be proud of right here since 1987. Through the decades we’ve been putting quality first and building on a reputation for excellence.
Peace of mind is a 5-year limited warranty as standard, provided by the people who have been designing, manufacturing and installing what they sell for over 30 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 956 247 and speaking with the people who made what you own.
• Time-proven, strong, versatile and attractive for homes and businesses alike
• Country designed front bar seals the cassette perfectly when closed
• A hood option is available to prevent debris accumulation behind the cassette
• As small as 2080mm wide by 1600mm projection
• As large as 7 metres width and 3600mm projection
• Choose standard manual gearbox or motorised and remote controlled options
• Hundreds of colour choices available including plains and stripes
• Country has sourced and tested the most durable fabrics, components and materials, all backed by a 5-year performance warranty
• Designed, assembled and installed by our South Australian team