Do you have an outdoor pergola, verandah or alfresco area built onto your home? How often do you get to use this space? Is it either too sunny, too windy, too wet or too hot? Or perhaps you have windows requiring respite from the direct hot sun. Retractable outdoor blinds by Country is your solution.
With a large range of retractable outdoor blinds, clear PVC Café blinds and window awnings, Country has an outdoor blind solution to suit any environment, purpose or budget. Our experienced team can guide your selections by offering the up to date information on fabrics, colours, styles and applications.
Retractable outdoor blinds and awnings by Country are designed and made in South Australia, refined and proven over decades of use in one of the world’s toughest environments. Ziptrak Channel blinds, Retractable Straight Drop, Folding Arm or Dome awnings; flush fitted, wire guided, even automatic – the choices are endless. Experience makes the difference at Country. We offer designs for every application and a wide range of materials to help you select a look perfect for your home.
Anywhere you see superb, custom-made quality outdoor blinds and awnings, you can bet they were made and installed by Country. Yes, we serve the city, the country and everywhere in between – just phone us for a quote by calling 1300 303 299, or CLICK HERE, or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year limited warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year limited warranty and if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship at the forefront.
• From full canvas block out, to a wide variety of mesh in 3 different shade options 85%, 95% & 99% opacity, to commercial quality clear PVC materials.
• Offering protection from rain, wind, sun and nosey neighbours.
• Cost effective roller options through to automated and motorised systems.
• Single blind spans of up to 5m, as well as solutions for spans beyond 5m.
• Hundreds colours, including plains and striped variants.
• A range of quality componentary manufactured to suite different environments; from inner city to seaside dwellings and high wind areas.
• Most fabrics are fire rated and abrasion resistant.
• All fabrics are free of harmful lead, mercury, or chromium.
• Locally manufactured and custom fit to your specific needs.
• 5 year limited warranty on all Outdoor binds and awnings.