Window awnings can bring personality and charm to a home’s exterior while making a massive difference to interior comfort and energy efficiency. Use your air conditioning far less, even on the hottest summer days.
Awnings by Country Blinds are designed and made in South Australia with pride, refined and proven over decades of use in one of the world’s toughest environments. Folding Arm, Straight Drop or Dome Awnings; flush fitted, wire guided, even automatic – the choices are endless. Experience makes the difference at Country. We offer designs for every application and a wide range of materials to help you select the perfect look.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year warranty and if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship above all.
We deliver quality, custom made window furnishings that function properly and enhance the look of the home and business. Put simply, if it is Country made, its made to last.
There is no substitute for seeing fabrics, material samples, colours and working displays in your own home; therefore we bring our showrooms to you. Our professional consultants are full-time, fully trained designers who know our range and capabilities inside-out.
If you would like one of our designers and mobile showroom to visit your home for a free, no obligation measure & quote, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE . Or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Simple one person operation
• Available in canvas, mesh and privacy fabrics
• Awning hood to protect awning when it is stowed away
• Locking arms to place awning at any height
• Angled for air flow into home on warm days
• Pull stick supplied for awnings that are out of reach
• Manufactured right here in the Adelaide Hills
• Premium UV protection and insulation benefits
• Straight, scalloped or domed styles
• Ability to span up to 4m
• Galvanised arms with brass rollers for longevity and ease of operation
• Zinc plated side guides for resistance against corrosion
• 3 standard arm sizes; 150mm, 225mm and 300mm
• 5 year warranty on all awnings