Plantation Shutters are a real ‘game changer’ – once installed, you’ll get used to guests complementing you on their distinctive, elegant look and the way they define the look of your home.
Now available in both internal (timber) and external (aluminium) applications and are popular for their practicality too, offering excellent light control and thermal protection in summer and winter.
Country Blinds have unparalleled experience in Plantation Shutters. Years of experience designing and installing have proved to us that there is simply no substitute for plantation timber as the slat material for interior Plantation Shutters; it is more durable and performs better than choices such as Vaneer Basswood, PVC or MDF. We treat our timber to three undercoats and two top coats of quality paint finish for a look you’ll love; whilst our aluminium shutter is coated with an automotive finish giving it a long lasting appearance that doesn’t flake or chip.
The Pinnacle is our most prestigious plantation shutter. Composed of solid Basswood timber that is 100% organically grown explicitly for plantation shutter production.
Basswood is a hardwood that is ideal for Australia’s climate; providing a strong reliable finish that doesn’t warp, twist or buckle. Many timber shutters are sold as ‘solid’ timber, when they are only veneer (a thin layer of timber surrounding fibre board or other composites). The Pinnacle plantation shutter is capable of spanning widths up to 1100mm (1.1m). Most competitors require two panels to span this width.
The Pinnacle is 2-pack polyurethane painted, for easy maintenance and durability, and can be custom painted to suit any decor.
The Drift shutter is a unique take on the plantation shutter as we know it. Inspired by driftwood similar to what we would find washed up on a beach, it has a texture that makes it stand out from the range. The drift shutter is manufactured using 100% Paulownia (Pol-on-ia) which is a hardwood used in surfboard manufacturing for many years. Proven to have amazing resistance to the Australian environments, as a result it is stable and strong. The Drift shutter comes in a range of colours, stains and washes. It can be used as a background or a feature piece to add contrast.
The Entice Plantation Shutter is a hybrid of aluminium and PVC, where the frame and blades consist of an aluminium core for rigidity and PVC as the top layer for a smooth protective finish, perfect for wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Custom designed is a specialty for Country. Round, triangular, hexagon … No shape is too difficult, no size is too small or large.
The Entice Shutter is 2-pack painted in a range of colours to suit any decor.
Designed to withstand extreme heat from our harsh Australian Summer’s to freezing Winters, the Endure is made from extruded aluminium that is then painted with an automotive finish to give it a long lasting appearance so it doesn’t flake or chip.
Combining strength, security and flexibility, aluminum shutters are the highlight of Australia’s outdoor living movement.
As a result, the Endure aluminum shutter collection unites design with usability for your exterior shade screens. It’s perfect for providing wind protection or privacy on balconies or alfresco areas.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year warranty and so if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship above all.
We deliver quality, custom made window furnishings that function properly and enhance the look of the home and business. Put simply, if it is Country made, its made to last.
There is no substitute for seeing fabrics, material samples, colours and working displays in your own home; hence we bring our showrooms to you. Our professional consultants are full-time, fully trained designers who know our range and capabilities inside-out.
If you would like one of our designers and mobile showroom to visit your home for a free, no obligation measure & quote, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE . Or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Internal shutters use certified plantation timber, so you know you aren’t using unsustainable forests.
• External shutters use extruded aluminium with an automotive finish for durability.
• All painted timber shutters are finished in a quality 2-pack polyurethane paint for a flawless finish
• 100% Basswood timber. We do not supply inferior thin Basswood veneer, and when comparing quotes always confirm a that your shutter is 100% Basswood timber.
• Hand selected timber, ensuring you aren’t going to get timber with knots, odd grains and other imperfections.
• Timber provides a brilliant thermal protection, great for reflecting heat in summer sun. It will also retain heat providing a great barrier in the winter months.
• Your choice of products including poplar timber and aluminium.
• With over 20 colours and stains there is no doubt we will have an option for you.colour and style to suite any decor.
• If you are after that custom service we can match paints you may have.
• We design, assemble and service every shutter in Adelaide. Warranty and repairs are fast and convenient for you. No waiting for overseas manufacturers and interstate retailers to fix a problem.