Curtain accessories such as tracks, poles and mounting hardware might not be part of the outward glamour of a perfect curtain package; but are very much at the heart of its ongoing satisfaction and smooth functionality. At Country we’ll help you choose quality accessories that are fitting for your custom package design. This gives you enjoyment in your investment for many trouble-free years.
Country has a long history of crafting beautiful, bespoke drapery, hence we’re proud to manufacture luxury curtains, drapes and blinds. Our work can be found in some of the best homes around South Australia.
We have a large range of accessories and we work in wood, brass, glass and acrylic. Country can produce unrivalled brass and wood finishes in any paint colour to match and décor, from classic to contemporary. We are able to create a solution for any window including bespoke bay tracks, corded tracks, motorised tracks and specialised brackets, chords and pelmets.
With tradition comes experience and our team have the skills and expertise to create truly unique, elegant drapery. Operating from our workshop in Mt Barker; our knowledgeable team can offer technical knowhow and advice to ensure a seamless transition from design concept to reality.
Please call or CLICK HERE if you would like us to visit your home to measure up and provide a free quote. Or visit one of our two showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Easy, reliable operation from all of Country's tracks leads to a smooth operating curtain that you will gladly use for years to come.
• Cord operated or wand traversed for easy operation.
• 240v Motorised options that can be operated by remote control or hand started (by pulling the curtain to manually start the motor).
• Plain functional tracks to decorative, brass, chrome, painted, reeded, timber tracks and rods available to suit any home.
• Made from long lasting materials designed to cope with years of use.
• Hand traversed with wands for easy, clean operation (no touching of the curtain required).
• Cord operated with solid pulleys that are constructed with steel axles, all cord is 8 plat 4mm .
• Motorised options are available from hard wired to remotely controlled systems. With manual start you can even tug the curtain to start it moving without the use of a remote control.
• Almost all tracks can be contoured to follow the line of your bay window, so you can achieve full coverage of the window at the same time retaining the space in the bay.