Imagine no more manual sliding, winding or rolling of curtains, blinds or awnings. Country custom design can make it a reality, with motorisation of everything we make, and a choice of wall-mounted remote control, hand held, smartphone App actuation or even voice control.
‘Smart home’ convenience for your window furnishings doesn’t have to be expensive. Because we design and manufacture our products here in South Australia, building-in motorised convenience is remarkably affordable. We offer motorisation and automation for our Indoor roller blinds, Ziptrak® shade blinds and clear café blinds, curtains, drapes, folding arm awnings and even roller shutters. Like everything we do, it’s quality down to the last detail, professionally fitted by licensed electricians and completely covered by the Country Blinds warranty for your lasting peace of mind.
At Country our three decades experience in design and manufacture means we don’t cut corners – we use only components that have proven reliability and durability. We choose Alpha Tubular electric motors to power our motorised products and because we have complete confidence in these motors, each and every one carries a full 7-year warranty. Peace of mind is knowing that if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as contacting the Country team direct on 1300 957 602.
You might be surprised to find that Country Blinds are busy in Adelaide City every day, providing free in-home measure and quotes for proud homeowners. Call us on 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE and experience Country quality wherever you live!
Why wait any longer? Talk with us today and treat your home to the smooth, easy functionality of curtains, blinds and awnings with motorisation and remote control by Country. We’re standing by to discuss functionality that’s right for you – and we’ll custom assemble it here in South Australia to match your needs. From a single, elegant blind for one window or room to a full home fitting, no task is too big or small. Finally, peace of mind is knowing we’re always here to stand behind your investment, so request a quote today and let’s make it for you.
When hundreds of other businesses were making the decision to move manufacturing overseas, at Country we stuck by our principles, stood by the people who work for us, and kept it right here in South Australia.
Today, our employees – seamstresses and showroom staff, fabricators and installers – are part of 90 Country families that make a difference to quality, accountability and pride.
We hope you’ll appreciate the difference, and like thousands of SA families over three decades, rely on us to make it right here. The choice is yours, so why not ask for a Quote today and let’s make it for you.
There is no substitute for seeing fabrics, material samples, colours and working displays in your own home, which is why we bring our showrooms to you. Our professional consultants are full-time, fully trained designers who know our range and capabilities inside-out. And with 9 mobile display vans and 2 modem showrooms, we bring Country to you.
If you want one of our designers and mobile showroom to visit your home for a free, no obligation measure & quote, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE. Or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Choose from a range of elegant yet rugged styles and designs
• Remotes are available from single channel to as many as 16 channels
• Timer remotes allow you to create pre-set schedules, such as your curtains automatically opening at a set time each morning
• We also offer compact keyring remotes for convenience
• A 7-year replacement warranty is offered on our range of remote controls
• Choose from a range of hard wired or battery powered wall mounted controllers
• Basic 2 button switches through to 8 channel switches
• Switches with LCD displays are available
• Every switch is covered by a 7-year replacement warranty
• Convenient operation triggered by the weather
• Programmable for as many as 5 wind and 9 light intensity settings
• Both solar powered and hard wired versions available
• Usable as both sun and wind sensors – for instance, where wind conditions might be prioritised over sun
• All sensors covered by a 7-year replacement warranty