If you have hard to reach windows or there are times you’d prefer to leave an awning part way down…reach out to us. Wire glide outdoor blinds by Country are the perfect, stylish solution for difficult windows and also give you complete peace of mind knowing that however you position your blinds, there’s no chance they’ll be left flapping in the breeze.
Wire glide blinds offer functionality, style and control. Power from the durable crank-operated gearbox operates your blinds along stainless steel wires and fittings that feed into the aluminium bottom rail of the blind. There’s no chance at all of wrinkling, flapping or blinds running crooked. The look is clean and streamlined, operation is always smooth and easy.
Wire glide blinds really shine on the second storey of homes and commercial buildings, and on hard to reach decks or balconies, too. The straight drop fitting style is the perfect option for areas that need shade and privacy without any bulky fixtures.
Wire glide blinds by Country offer a clean ‘straight drop’ look with the benefit of taught, wire-guided security. Enjoy beautiful blinds without any risk of them noisily flapping in a moderate breeze.
Same beautiful look, even less effort! At Country, we can custom build motorisation and remote control into your Wire Glide Blinds – wall-mounted, hand-held or smartphone actuated. Find out more today.
A time-proven design created using premium quality materials and components means Wire Glide blinds by Country are virtually maintenance-free and easy to clean. That’s especially important for blinds on second storeys or balconies that can be difficult to access.
Whether you’re chasing an attention-grabbing effect for a commercial application or an understated aesthetic for your home, Country has the material to make it happen. There are literally hundreds of material colours available including plains and stripes. Most are fire rated, too.
Good looks are just the start – to be selected by Country, materials must perform, too. We offer materials from full canvas block out to shade options through 85, 95 and 99 percent opacity.
City, suburbs or beyond, no matter where you call home, we can come to you and supply a no obligation-free measure and quote. Country Blinds goes everywhere – just pick up the phone and call 1300 303 299, CLICK HERE , or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
Country Blinds is a family owned and run South Australian business that’s been making products to be proud of right here since 1987. Through the decades we’ve been putting quality first and building on a reputation for excellence.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year limited warranty as standard, provided by the people who have been designing, manufacturing and installing what they sell for over 30 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299 and speaking with the people who made what you own.
• Safe and easy to operate in mildly windy conditions because of the secure bottom rail design
• High tensile stainless steel wire guides for safety and low maintenance
• Privacy plus superb protection from wind, rain, sun
• Cost effective roller options available
• Simple and easy one-person operation
• Ideal as a motorised and automated installation
• Single blind spans up to 5 metres and solutions available for even larger spans
• Locally custom manufactured for your specific needs
• Hundreds of colour choices available including plains and stripes
• Light control from full canvas blockout to mesh in three shade options – 85%, 95% and 99% opacity
• Most fabrics are both abrasion resistant and fire rated
• All fabrics sourced with a focus on durability
• A large range of styles and applications to choose from