Window Awnings by Country bring style and personality to the exterior of your home and make a huge difference to the comfort and efficiency of the rooms inside. They’re the sun smart solution that help stop your home from heating up, meaning you’ll be using your air conditioning far less, even on very hot days.
At Country we’ve spent around three decades refining our window awnings, constantly improving both design details and choice of materials. The result is a South Australian manufactured range that works superbly right here in one of the world’s most extreme environments. Let is help you choose the design that works best for how you live – Folding Arm, Straight Drop or even Dome Awnings. Flush fitted, wire guided, event motorised and remote controlled using your smartphone. The options are virtually limitless and our experience makes all the difference. We’re ready to visit you in the city, suburbs or regions to show you dozens of great choices by Country Blinds .
We’ve invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into the world’s most advanced fabric welding machines to cut down on the need for stitching on the side hems of our Traditional Blinds. Where sunlight and moisture can break down old-fashioned stitching, our quality welding retains the strength of the parent material.
Accurate manufacture results in awnings that are functionally superior. The computer-controlled cutting table we use provides precision down to the millimetre.
The spring mechanism that’s at the heart of our Traditional Awnings is fast and streamlined, doing away with the need for crank handles. Moving the bottom bar towards the wall or window releases the locking mechanism. The awning can then be raised into the desired position and then swung out to lock.
The Colorbond canopies we fit to our Traditional Awnings protect the fabric when the awnings aren’t in use, vastly extending their life. Smart design of the lower awning bar also means that the bottom valance is easily stowed away, keeping them cleaner and out of the weather.
Country blinds have brought quality and style to countless thousands of homes throughout the city and suburbs. Enjoy Country quality no matter where you are – get in touch for a no obligation-free quote now.
Country Blinds is a family owned and run South Australian business that’s been making products to be proud of right here since 1987. Through the decades we’ve been putting quality first and building on a reputation for excellence.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year limited warranty as standard, provided by the people who have been designing, manufacturing and installing what they sell for over 30 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299. and speaking with the people who made what you own.
• Simple one person operation
• Choose canvas, mesh and privacy fabrics
• Our awning hoods provide protection from sun, dust and moisture when the awning is stowed away
• Locking arms mean the awnings can be easily placed at any height
• Awnings can be easily angled to optimised airflow on warm days, while still providing shade
• Country supplies a ‘pull stick’ for any awnings that are out of reach
• Manufactured right here in the Adelaide Hills
• Premium UV protection and insulation benefits
• Straight, scalloped or domed styles
• Country designs can cater for spans up to 4 metres
• Country use zinc finished arms and brass rollers for longevity and ease of operation
• Zinc plated side guides for resistance against corrosion
• Three arm sizes are available – 150mm, 225mm and 300mm
• 5 year limited warranty on all awnings