Window awnings can bring personality and charm to a home’s exterior while making a massive difference to interior comfort and energy efficiency. Use your air conditioning far less, even on the hottest summer days.
Awnings by Country Blinds are designed and made in South Australia with pride, refined and proven over decades of use in one of the world’s toughest environments. Folding Arm, Straight Drop or Dome Awnings; flush fitted, wire guided, even automatic – the choices are endless. Experience makes the difference at Country. We offer designs for every application and a wide range of materials to help you select the perfect look.
The South Australian workers who create and install the premium quality curtains, blinds, shutters and awnings offered by Country are all part of 68 South Australian families.
We make it right. We make it right here. We hope that when the time comes for you to choose what’s best for your home, you’ll think of us, for all the right reasons.
Country blinds have brought quality and style to countless thousands of homes throughout the city and suburbs. Enjoy Country quality no matter where you are – get in touch for a no obligation-free quote now.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year limited warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year limited warranty and if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship above all.
• Simple one person operation
• Available in canvas, mesh and privacy fabrics
• Awning hood to protect awning when it is stowed away
• Locking arms to place awning at any height
• Angled for air flow into home on warm days
• Pull stick supplied for awnings that are out of reach
• Manufactured right here in the Adelaide Hills
• Premium UV protection and insulation benefits
• Straight, scalloped or domed styles
• Ability to span up to 4m
• Galvanised arms with brass rollers for longevity and ease of operation
• Zinc plated side guides for resistance against corrosion
• 3 standard arm sizes; 150mm, 225mm and 300mm
• 5 year limited warranty on all awnings