If what you’re after is a streamlined look, you can’t go past indoor roller blinds by Country.
Retractable indoor roller blinds are a wonderful choice to help achieve a clean, modern aesthetic that is subtle and uncluttered. Our designs have evolved over decades, now offering even smoother functionality from manual wind to motorisation. Select from an amazing colour range and work with our expert consultants to achieve a brilliant, bold look in your home.
It doesn’t matter what area you call home, whether it’s the inner city or the outer regions – Country quality can come to you. Just phone us on 1300 303 299 to book a free measure-and-quote, or CLICK HERE
Peace of mind is an 5-year limited warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year limited warranty and if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship above all.
• Modern sleek minimalistic.
• Cost effective option.
• Quick, easy and reliable option.
• Motorise and automate with ease.
• Great for providing privacy for either the day or night, great way to cut sun glare as well as reducing fading on carpets, lounges and timber floors.
• Wide windows can now be quite easily covered with roller blinds, with upgraded top tubes and helper springs (for the chain drive) to lift substantial weights/blinds.
• Pelmets ranging from aluminium, through to modern sleek timber even fabric bonded.
• Manufactured in our factory using the state of the art cutting table that precisely computer cuts the fabric to ensure a perfectly straight edge every time
• Plain easy to service materials great for domestic and commercial use
• Hundreds of textured fabrics with something to suit your home and decor
• Block out versus light filtering materials, making it completely dark or allowing light to filter into a room.
• We use a standard top tube that’s size is industry leading, meaning we can safely span larger distances with reliability.
• Chain drives and motorised options allow for flexibility beyond imagination. You could even use your smart phone to raise and lower your blinds remotely.
• 5 year limited warranty on all Roller Blinds