Streamlined and featuring smooth, easy functionality, indoor Roller Blinds by Country achieve a modern aesthetic and open up a world of interior design ideas, yet represent a surprisingly cost-efficient choice. Colours, textures, light filtering or full blockout, the material selection is huge.
At Country Blinds our design team has spent decades evolving design and functionality to deliver clear advantages for homeowners, including smooth manual actuation, motorisation and even remote control. Work with our consultants and discover a bold look in your home that’s easy to live with, too.
Even our standard top tube is bigger than the industry benchmark and Country offers aluminium top tubes in a wide range of sizes, simply because the optimum tube diameter eliminates unsightly sag in Roller Blinds. One size definitely doesn’t fit all – which is why we pay close attention to this important detail at the design and quoting stage.
We’ve evolved our chain drive through years of experience and customer feedback. It’s geared for easy, low-effort operation, even with heavy blinds. A special gear ratio makes all the difference, solving the dreaded slipping problem that can affect inferior designs in the long run. We can add booster springs for the biggest of blinds, and even our chains are better, created as a continuous loop with no joiners to fail.
At Country we believe that double blinds on a common bracket hold more advantages for the seller than the homeowner – and we’d prefer a happy customer before and after installation. So our design preference sees the mesh blind fitted inside the recess, with the blockout blind outside the reveal, fitted to the pelmet and overlapping the architrave. The result is no gaps, better blockout and a cleaner look.
Mullions on the back of a door can make fitting blinds inside the recess a real challenge. This is where our Country experts working with you can make all the difference to the final look. In special cases we will first consult with you before reversing the roll of the blind so that the drop is perfect and the whole blind fits neatly inside the recess.
Same beautiful look, even less effort! At Country, we can custom build motorisation and remote control into your indoor Roller Blinds – wall-mounted, hand-held or smartphone actuated. Find out more today.
When hundreds of other businesses were making the decision to move manufacturing overseas, at Country we stuck by our principles, stood by the people who work for us, and kept it right here in South Australia.
Today, our employees – seamstresses and showroom staff, fabricators and installers – are part of 70 Country families that make a difference to quality, accountability and pride.
We hope you’ll appreciate the difference, and like thousands of SA families over three decades, rely on us to make it right here. The choice is yours, so why not ask for a Quote today and let’s make it for you.
It doesn’t matter what area you call home, whether it’s the inner city or the outer regions – Country quality can come to you. Just phone us on 1300 303 299 to book a free measure-and-quote, or CLICK HERE
Country Blinds is a family owned and run South Australian business that’s been making products to be proud of right here since 1987. Through the decades we’ve been putting quality first and building on a reputation for excellence.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year limited warranty as standard, provided by the people who have been designing, manufacturing and installing what they sell for over 30 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299 and speaking with the people who made what you own.
• Modern, sleek and minimalistic.
• A cost effective option that's simple and reliable
• Great for providing privacy for either the day or night, great way to cut sun glare as well as reducing fading on carpets, lounges and timber floors.
• Country offers motorisation, remote control and even smartphone App control
• Bigger top tubes handle wide window spans with no sag
• Helper springs in the chain drive system make even heavy blinds easy to operate
• Pelmets ranging from aluminium, through to modern sleek timber even fabric bonded.
• Manufactured in our factory using our computerised cutting table that precisely cuts the fabric for a perfectly straight edge every time
• Easy care materials great for domestic and commercial use
• Hundreds of textured fabrics with something to suit every home
• Block out versus light filtering materials, making it completely dark or allowing light to filter into a room.
• Pelmets are available in aluminium, sleek modern timber or even fabric bonded
• Chain drives and motorised options allow for amazing flexibility. Use your smart phone to raise and lower your blinds remotely.
• 5 year limited warranty on all Roller Blinds