Harsh outdoor environments demand the toughest shutter material, and one that doesn’t need constant maintenance. Country Blinds rigorous attention to quality means our Aluminium Plantation Shutters shrug off summer heat and punishing winters too. Our premium materials are virtually maintenance free and so they won’t warp, fade or rust.
Designed to withstand extreme heat from our harsh Australian Summer’s to freezing Winters. The Endure is made from extruded aluminium that is then painted with an automotive finish to give it a long lasting appearance that doesn’t flake or chip.
Combining strength, security and flexibility, aluminum shutters are the highlight of Australia’s outdoor living movement.
The Endure aluminum shutter collection unites design with usability for your exterior shade screens. It’s perfect for providing wind protection or privacy on balconies or alfresco areas.
The Entice Plantation Shutter is a hybrid of aluminium and PVC, where the frame and blades consist of an aluminium core for rigidity and PVC as the top layer for a smooth protective finish. Perfect for wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Custom designed is a speciality for Country. Round, triangular, hexagon … No shape is too difficult, no size is too small or large.
The Entice Shutter is 2-pack painted in a range of colours to suit any decor.
City, suburbs, rural, regional, we can come to you no matter what area you call home. Phone us now on 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE for a free measure and quote.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year limited warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year limited warranty .
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship above all.
• Two levels of protection to choose from, the domestic and commercial range.
• Automotive finish for long lasting protection.
• Stainless steel hinges and locks.
• The ability to fit a flyscreen to the frame, designed to make it into a perfect louvred French door.
• Can be used externally and internally.
• Domestic range is perfect for day to day home use, great for balconies and decks.
• Commercial grade shutters are ideal for the larger scale projects where wind may heavily affect the shutter or it’s usage may be more robust.
• Range of fittings starting at a budget plastic through to cast aluminium and stainless steel; we have an option for every budget .
• 5 year limited warranty on all Plantation Shutters