Panel Blinds by Country are the beautiful alternative for large windows and sliding doors. Both the look and the functionality are simple and elegant.
Cover large glass areas, block light and maintain your privacy. And when you need to open it all up for access or light, it takes just a second or two and the panels stack away to the sides easily and neatly.
Large window or door areas deserve special attention – after all, big areas of colour will have a significant effect on your interior decor. The Country collection of Panel Glide materials and fabrics offers an amazing selection of colours and textures to help match your home perfectly. Designed, manufactured and installed by country, our Panel Glide blinds are quality all the way.
When hundreds of other businesses were making the decision to move manufacturing overseas, at Country we stuck by our principles, stood by the people who work for us, and kept it right here in South Australia.
Today, our employees – seamstresses and showroom staff, fabricators and installers – are part of 70 Country families that make a difference to quality, accountability and pride.
We hope you’ll appreciate the difference, and like thousands of SA families over three decades, rely on us to make it right here. The choice is yours, so why not ask for a Quote today and let’s make it for you.
An extended 5-year limited warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling Country on 1300 303 299 .
We deliver quality, made to measure window furnishings that operate properly and enhance the look of your home or business. Put simply, if it is Country made, its made with pride with decades of know how built in.
• Functional alternative to the traditional blind or curtain.
• A modern alternative to the Vertical drape.
• Provide a sleek streamline look
• Easy to move from side to side, so access to the sliding/bi-fold doors is made easy
• Match adjoining Roller Blinds or Roman Blind fabrics.
• A huge range of block out, light filtering and woven mesh materials available.
• Textures, colours and even pattern materials can be used.
• Powder coated tracks with actual wheeled runners provide a smooth long lasting operation, NOT just a plastic slide on a metal track as often seen in other Panel Glides.
• Quick release option for blades, so that if one needs to be changed taken down for cleaning it can. Also if children tug with unnecessary pressure against a blade it will not damage the track as it is designed to release before so.
• Wand operated for quick light weight control.
• 5 year warranty on all Panel Blinds