Rather than make a statement, some home-owners choose to make their screen doors all but disappear. With Invisi-Gard from Country Blinds, you can do just this, yet retain benchmark levels of security.
The Invisi-Gard system of premium stainless steel mesh and fittings passes a raft of tough tests (Dynamic impact, lock and hinge lever test, knife shear test, salt spray test) and meets Australian Standard AS5039-2008 for security screen doors. It’s even cyclone rated and BAL 40 bushfire level compliant. For a door that’s as tough as nails, it keeps a very low profile, with sleek designs to match virtually any home and decor.
Country Blinds custom-builds security screen doors and security window screens right here in South Australia – ask us just how easy it can be to have premium protection up front at your home.
The South Australian workers who create and install the premium quality curtains, blinds, shutters and awnings offered by Country are all part of 68 South Australian families.
We make it right. We make it right here. We hope that when the time comes for you to choose what’s best for your home, you’ll think of us, for all the right reasons.
Peace of mind is a 15-year warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship at the forefront.
We deliver quality, custom-made security doors, screens and windows that function properly and enhance any home and business. Put simply, if it is Country made, it’s made to last.
• Manufactured with high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh sets the world standard in terms of its quality, precision and longevity.
• 10x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy
• Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength.
• The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts.
• The powder coat finish on INVISI-GARD has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.
• All INVISI-GARD hinged doors are fitted with three point locks and three hinges for added security.
• All INVISI-GARD sliding doors can be fitted with three point locks for added security.
• Australia’s premier security screen brand.
• Made from the toughest material in its class.
• The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings.
• INVISI-GARD is supported by a 15-year warranty.
• Each INVISI-GARD door and screen is custom built to suit your home by Country Blinds.
• A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact.