In Home Measure & Quotes and Showroom Visits Permitted In South Australia
Premier Steven Marshall has announced new social distancing regulations for South Australia:
- It is acceptable for gatherings of up to 10 people in the home at any time whilst maintaining the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
- No more than 1 person per 4m can be in a public indoor space at any time.
In response, Country Blinds will continue to provide its regular measure & quote, installation, warranty and repair services with some minor changes to maintain a safe work and retail environment for everyone:
- In Home Measure and Quotes will be limited to one consultant per visit whilst maintaining the 1.5 metre social distancing rule, and time spent in the home will be minimised to ONLY what is required to measure & quote.
- Unley and Mt Barker showrooms will remain open and walk-In visits will be limited to 1 person per 4m of showroom space.
- Installation, Check Measures and Repairs services are provided whilst maintaining the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
At Country Blinds, Curtains and Shutters the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is our number one priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and adapting new measures within our business to help keep everyone safe.
Aligning with Government and Health Authorities we have an internal response to this pandemic, and we have procedures in place which allow us to continue providing quality services and products to homeowners and businesses through this unprecedented time.
Protecting our employees and customers whilst we continue to do business.
Protecting our employees and customers whilst we continue to do business
Our employees interact with customers on a daily basis, and we have taken strict steps to mitigate exposure to the virus and help keep everyone safe.
- We strictly adhere to the social distancing rule and maintain the 1.5m+ space at all times;
- As Un-Australian as it feels, we have stopped introductions with a hand shake or any physical contact;
- We minimise the amount of time spent in a house to ONLY what is required to quote, install or repair;
- Whilst our Sales staff will continue to bring samples when quoting in the home, Customers are refrained from handling these samples at all times. Instead, the Sales staff will demonstrate the samples and present the swatches to the Customer from a distance of 1.5m or greater;
- Our staff sanitise themselves and their equipment thoroughly prior and post site visits;
- We have implemented a zero tolerance on ill health and any staff member with even the slightest hint of illness is under strict instruction to remain at home until a negative COVID-19 test can be provided;
- Our factory, showrooms and office spaces are regularly cleaned and sanitised;
- We have taken precautions to reduce contact time between staff, and we limit indoor gatherings to 1 person per 4 square metres at all times;
- All factory stations and office desks have been provided hand sanitiser which is used frequently throughout the working day.
At present the Australian Government has stipulated that all jobs are essential to keep the economy turning. We are proud that the community of South Australia continues to support local business, and we will continue to provide our products and service until such time as the Government stipulates otherwise. During this time we will adhere to the guidelines for safe work and social distancing as outlined by the Department of Health, and we will do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, so we can continue to do business.
Should you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 303 299.
Thank you for supporting us.
For more information on COVID-19:
Federal Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts
South Australia: SA Health https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/latest-update/COVID-19
World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/emergencies/COVID-19