Rather than make a statement, some home owners choose to make their screen doors all but disappear. With Invisi-Gard from Country Blinds, you can do just this, yet retain benchmark levels of security.
The Invisi-Gard system of premium stainless steel mesh and fittings passes a raft of tough tests (Dynamic Impact, Lock and Hinge Lever Test, Knife Shear Test, Salt Spray Test) and meets Australian Standard AS5039-2008 for security screen doors. It’s even Cyclone Rated and BAL 40 Bushfire level compliant. For a door that’s as tough as nails, it keeps a very low profile, with sleek designs to match virtually any home and décor.
Country Blinds custom builds security screen doors in South Australia – ask us just how easy it can be to have premium protection up front at your home.
Please call or CLICK HERE if you would like us to visit your home to measure up and provide a free quote. Or visit one of our two showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Manufactured with high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh sets the world standard in terms of its quality, precision and longevity.
• 10x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy
• Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength.
• The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts.
• The powder coat finish on INVISI-GARD has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.
• All INVISI-GARD hinged doors are fitted with three point locks and three hinges for added security.
• All INVISI-GARD sliding doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
• Australia’s premier security screen brand.
• Made from the toughest material in its class.
• The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings.
• INVISI-GARD is supported by a 15-year warranty.
• Each INVISI-GARD door and screen is custom built to suit your home by Country Blinds.
• A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact.
• Emergency escape security screens are becoming more essential as total home security measures increase.
• provide simple, keyless, one handed unlocking of the window security screen from the inside.
• ideally suited to installation in homes, schools, aged care facilities and public works applications
• custom manufactured to open Inwards, Outwards or as a Double Sliding configuration.
• Fits many brands and styles of window.
• Tested to Australian Standards AS5039-2008 so you can be assured that when choosing INVISI-SCAPE, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Security Products.