Plantation Shutters are a real ‘game changer’ – once installed, you’ll get used to guests complementing you on their distinctive, elegant look and the way they define the look of your home.
Now available in both internal (timber) and external (aluminium) applications and are popular for their practicality too, offering excellent light control and thermal protection in summer and winter.
Country Blinds have unparalleled experience in Plantation Shutters. Years of experience designing and installing have proved to us that there is simply no substitute for plantation timber as the slat material for interior Plantation Shutters; it is more durable and performs better than choices such as Laminated Basswood, PVC or MDF. We treat our timber to three undercoats and two top coats of quality paint finish for a look you’ll love.
Please call or CLICK HERE if you would like us to visit your home to measure up and provide a free quote. Or visit one of our two showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Certified plantation timber, so you know you aren’t using unsustainable forests.
• Our painted timber shutters are finished in a quality 2-pack polyurethane paint for a flawless finish and is 100% Poplar timber, an even-grained timber measuring 540 on the Janka hardness scale. We do not supply inferior thin Basswood veneer (30%), and when comparing quotes always confirm a that your shutter is 100% Poplar timber.
• Hand selected timber, ensuring you aren’t going to get timber with knots, odd grains and other imperfections.
• Timber provides a brilliant thermal protection, great for reflecting heat in summer sun. It will also retain heat providing a great barrier in the winter months.
• Your choice of products including poplar timber and powder coated aluminium.
• With over 20 colours and stains there is no doubt we will have an option for you.
• If you are after that custom service we can match paints you may have.
• Our factory can service the shutters, so there isn’t a huge lead time if the product needs to be serviced long term.