If you have hard to reach window’s or you would like to leave an awning part way down, wire glide outdoor blinds provide the peace of mind that when you do wind it up and down its being guided and will remain fixed and not flap in the breeze.
Wire glide awnings offer functionality, style and control, combining a heavy duty crank-operated gearbox guided by Stainless Steel wires and fittings that feed in the weighted aluminium bottom rail of the blind.
Ideal for usage on second stories, hard to reach decks/balcony’s. With the straight drop fitting style, it’s the perfect option for areas where you need cover without the hassle of bulky fixtures.
Please call or CLICK HERE if you would like us to visit your home to measure and provide a free quote. Or visit one of our two showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Safe and easy to operate in mild windy conditions as the bottom blind rail won't fly around
• Offering protection from rain, wind, sun and nosey neighbours.
• Cost effective Roller options and ideal for automated and motorised systems.
• Simple one person operation.
• Single bind spans of up to 5m, as well as solutions for spans beyond 5m.
• Hundreds colours, including plains and striped variants.
• From full canvas block out, to a wide variety of mesh in 3 different shade options 85%, 95% & 99% opacity.
• Large range of styles and applications to chose from.
• High tensile stainless steel wire guides for low maintenance and safety
• Most fabrics are fire rated and abrasion resistant.
• Locally manufactured and custom fit to your specific needs.
• We have sourced and tested the most durable fabrics, components and materials all backed by our 5 year performance warranty.