Country Blinds Folding Arm Awnings roll out temporary shade when you need it, all but disappearing when you wish to enjoy some sun during the cooler months. When what you’re after is a choice of shade or sun without a permanent structure in place, Folding Awnings are ideal.
Motorised options mean that folding away is as easy as the touch of a button. Designed and made in South Australia, Country Blinds Folding Awnings are premium quality and tested by time, with a wide choice of colours and materials making it simple to match any home.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year warranty and if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship at the forefront.
We deliver quality, custom made window furnishings that function properly and enhance the look of the home and business. Put simply, if it is Country made, its made to last.
There is no substitute for seeing fabrics, material samples, colours and working displays in your own home, which is why we bring our showrooms to you. Our professional consultants are full-time, fully trained designers who know our range and capabilities inside-out.
If you would like one of our designers and mobile showroom to visit your home for a free, no obligation measure & quote, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE . Or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• An immensely strong and attractive system and has proven to be one of the most versatile awnings for commercial and domestic use.
• New designed front bar that enables a perfect seal of the cassette when it is closed.
• A hood is available to prevent water and debris accumulating behind the cassette.
• Built as small as 2080mm wide, with a projection of 1600mm. The largest arm will span some 7 metres in width with a maximum projection of 3600mm.
• Manual gear-box operation is the standard, or motorized options are available with a remote control, or wall switch.
• hundreds colours, including plains and striped variants.
• We have sourced and tested the most durable fabrics, components and materials all backed by our 5 year performance warranty.
• Locally assembled and custom fit to your specific needs