Sometimes known as ‘honeycomb blinds’, if ever there was a blind type perfectly suited to Australian conditions, this is it.
Cellular Blinds by Country feature a two-layered fabric ‘cell’ that provides amazing insulation from heat and cold. What’s more, our blinds function beautifully to block or filter light, depending on your fabric choice, so you can tailor light control from one room to another and always set the right mood.
Cellular blinds by Country are remarkably easy to use and when fully raised they virtually disappear, ‘stacking’ up against the header rail. Along with privacy, control of light, insulation…the cellular benefits keep adding up.
Peace of mind is an extended 5-year warranty as standard provided by people who design, manufacture and install the products they sell for over 30 years. Every product carries Country’s exclusive 5-year warranty and if you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299.
Country is a growing South Australian family-owned and run business since 1987. Through the decades, in every aspect of our service we hold quality and workmanship at the forefront.
We deliver quality, custom made window furnishings that function properly and enhance the look of the home and business. Put simply, if it is Country made, its made to last.
There is no substitute for seeing fabrics, material samples, colours and working displays in your own home, which is why we bring our showrooms to you. Our professional consultants are full-time, fully trained designers who know our range and capabilities inside-out.
If you would like one of our designers and mobile showroom to visit your home for a free, no obligation measure & quote, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE . Or visit one of our display showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• This blind provides insulate properties that have been proven to outperform almost all window coverings. Cellular Blinds (honey comb) blinds can provide up to 5x the protection of standard glass and 2 1/2x the effectiveness of double glazing.
• Stack to almost nothing, allowing for the maximum view out the window when the blind isn’t being used.
• Provides the ability to control light from a soft glow through to a full 100% light block.
• A range of controls from pull cords, continuos cords and NO cords.
• An option to use “top down bottom up” where you can raise and lower the blind from both the bottom and the top, a great option for people in two storey homes as it will provide complete privacy when the blind is only half way down.
• Manufactured using non woven polyester material, although it looks like paper it is incredibly strong and durable.
• Colour matched headrail and baserails.
• Range of fabrics from single cell light filtering and block out through to double cell protection.
• A large range of colours and even patterns.
• 5 year warranty on all Cellular/Honeycomb Blinds