Sheers can now be the main event with a large range of textures and designs to choose from. They can be a practical way to compliment block out curtains allowing the light to flood into a room while retaining your privacy. Add style, versatility and functionality to your curtain package.
Enjoy softly filtered light by day without the need to ‘open up’ your windows to the outside world. Chose from a large range of fabrics brands such as Warwick, Zepel, Robert Allen, Charles Parsons, Rowe, Maurice Kain, Nettex and many more. Plus lots of style choices from traditional to ultra modern. Let us show you how sheers are always part of your complete curtain package.
There are many design trends that are finding their feet once again, thanks to popularity of open floor plans and breezy modern interiors that look to combine form and function. Sheer curtains are one such trend that has once again found a new lease on life in the last few years. Combining adequate privacy and unabated views, they are have become a popular choice.
Exquisite an contemporary, classic and traditional. Modern sheer drapes come in a wide variety of colors and prints, and while the lighter hues still remain firm favorites, you can switch between the materials of the curtains to usher in different textures with ease.
Please call or CLICK HERE if you would like us to visit your home to measure up and provide a free quote. Or visit one of our two showrooms at Unley or Mt Barker.
• Materials to create a soft back drop to any room at the same time allowing light and view.
• Ideal way to soften and conceal harsh windows frames.
• Can cut glare and reduce the suns harsh UV rays, thus reducing fading of curtains.
• Provide privacy from the street and nosy neighbours during the day.
• Modern and traditional looks available to suit the most contemporary home imaginable through to circa 1890 homes
• Reduce glare and make a softer light environment for any room
• Provide privacy during the day
• help keep the warmth inside in winter and heat out in summer
• 5 year warranty on all sheers